How to Die Cut 2 3/4 x 3 1/2 Parallelograms:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as if goes under the roller.
- Cut a 8 1/2 strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 3" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 26 parallelograms across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 104 parallelograms.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Parallelogram 2 3/4 x 3 1/2 Sides Die:
Tip: Two GO! Half Square Triangle 2" Finished Squares (55063, 55776. 55018) sewn on the long sides of the GO! Parallelogram 2 3/4 x 3 1/2" shape form a 2" x 4" finished rectangle.
- GO! Parallelogram 2 3/4 x 3 1/2" includes: 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut parallelograms out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.