How to Die Cut Bohemia #1 Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Leaf A: Cut and fuse 2 3/8" x 4 1/2" rectangles. Cut 16 leaves across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 128 leaves.
- Leaf B: Cut and fuse 3 1/8" x 5" rectangles. Cut 12 leaves across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 84 leaves.
- Leaf C: Cut and fuse 1 3/8" x 5 1/4" rectangles. Cut 29 leaves across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 174 leaves.
- Small Leaves, Petals and Center: Place scraps on blade and cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Bohemia #1 Die:
- Quickly and easily cut four of each prefused applique shape in one pass through the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut GO! Bohemia #1 out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- Experiment with decorative stitches and threads to finish your Bohemia designs.
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.