How to Die Cut Sparkle-Snowflakes Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- 12-Point Snowflake: Cut and fuse 4 3/4" x 5 1/2" rectangles. Cut eight snowflakes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 48 snowflakes.
- 6-Point Snowflake: Cut and fuse 4 3/4" x 5 1/2" rectangles. Cut eight snowflakes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 48 snowflakes.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Sparkle-Snowflakes Die:
- No template required. The GO! Sparkle-Snowflakes die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- GO! Sparkle Embroidery Designs CD by Sarah Vedeler Designs coordinates with this GO! die to create stunning embroidery and embroidered applique.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut GO! Sparkle-Snowflakes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Square-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.