GO! Qube Mix & Match Block includes:
- (8) GO! 6" x 6" Geometric & Applique Dies:
- GO! Flower Shapes by Edyta Sitar (55744)
- GO! Flower Accents by Edyta Sitar (55745)
- GO! Basket by Edyta Sitar (55746)
- GO! Little Butterfly by Edyta Sitar (55468)
- GO! Shooting Star-10" Finished by Edyta Sitar (55747)
- GO! Circle-3 1/2" (55748)
- GO! Square-2 13/16" (1 11/16" Finished) (55749)
- GO! Quarter Square Triangle-1 11/16" Finished Square (55750)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 6" (55137)
- Instructional videos & storage box
- Pattern Booklet with 9 patterns
- 21 Embroidery Designs
- 7 designs with 3 unique edges (blanket stitch, motif stitch and satin stitch)
- Designs included:
- Basket Block
- Flower in Basket Block
- Butterfly Block
- Circle Block
- Daisy Block
Why Quilters Love the GO! Qube Specialty Set- Serendipity by Edyta Sitar:
- The GO! Qube Specialty Set-Serendipity by Edyta Sitar includes everything you need to produce beautiful piecing, applique and embroidery, just add an AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter and fabric!
- Includes 8 unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Designer Edyta Sitar essentially provides a free quilting class in the detailed instructional videos included with the set.
- GO! Qube Serendipity by Edyta Sitar is a fresh modern take on traditional quilting. You can also incorporate other GO! die shapes for even more design possibilities.
- GO! Qube Serendipity works with other GO! Qube sizes:
- Based on 4-patch system: GO! Qube Serendipity works with the GO! Qube 10" Block (55797).
- Everyday value priced.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.