GO! Qube Mix & Match Block includes:
- (8) GO! Mix & Match 6" x 6" Dies (with quilt shape number):
- GO! Square-3 1/2" (3" Finished) (55701)
- GO! Square-2" (1 1/2" Finished) (55702)
- GO! Half Square Triangle-3" Finished Square (55703)
- GO! Quarter Square Triangle-3" Finished Square (55704)
- GO! Half Square Triangle-1 1/2" Finished Square (55705)
- GO! Square on Point-2 5/8" (2 1/8" Finished) (55706)
- GO! Parallelogram 45°-2 1/4" x 2 13/16" Sides (1 1/2" x 2 1/8" Finished) (55707)
- GO! Rectangle-2" x 3 1/2" (1 1/2" x 3" Finished) (55158)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 6" (55137)
- Instructional videos & storage box
- Pattern Booklet with 14 patterns
Why Quilters Love the GO! Qube Mix & Match 6" Block:
- The GO! Qube Mix & Match Block includes everything you need to cut out 6" pieced blocks in one box, just add an AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter and fabric!
- Includes 8 basic quilting shapes designed to work together to create 72 mix & match blocks and more! Most blocks take less than a half hour from cutting to sewing.
- Die numbering system makes it easy to know which shapes you need to create blocks.
- Innovative storage system to keep your dies organized.
- 6" Block works with other GO! Qube Block sizes: - Based on 4-patch system: GO! Qube 6" Block works with the GO! Qube 12" Block (55778). - Expand to 9-patch system: GO! Qube 6" Block works with the GO! Qube 9" Block (55777).
- Easily turn your scraps into organized sewing pieces.
- Everyday value priced.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.