Accuquilt Go! Qube 8" Companion Set - Angles
GO! Qube Companion Set includes:
- (4) GO! 6" x 6" Dies (with quilt shape number):
- GO! Triangles in Square-Center-4" Finished Square (55753) (Shape 13)
- GO! Triangles in Square-Sides-4" Finished Square (55754) (Shape 14)
- GO! Kite-Center-4" Finished Square (Shape 15)
- GO! Trapezoid 45°-115/16"H x 63/8"W Cut (4" Finished Square) (55763) (Shape 16)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 6" (55137)
- Instructional videos & storage box
- Pattern Booklet with 10 patterns
Why Quilters Love the GO! Qube 8" Companion Set-Angles:
- GO! Qube 8" Companion Set-Angles expands the number of quilt blocks the GO! Qube Mix & Match 8" Block (55776) can make from 72 to 216 or more when combined with GO! Qube 8" Companion Set-Corners (55785).
- Continuation of die numbering system from the GO! Qube Mix & Match Blocks.
- Cutting angles by hand is difficult and time-consuming. GO! Qube Companion Set-Angles makes it easy and accurate. You will never rotary cut these shapes again.
- Dog-eared corners make piecing the Kite and Triangle in Square blocks easier and with less bulk at the points. We’ve figured the math out for you!
- Now you can make popular quilt designs, like Storm at Sea or Kaleidoscope, that you may not have attempted before because they can be a challenge to cut.
- Innovative storage system to keep your dies organized.
- Everyday value priced.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.