How to Die Cut Love Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- L: Cut and fuse 2 3/4" x 5" rectangles. Cut eight L’s across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 104 L’s.
- O: Cut and fuse 4" x 5" rectangles. Cut eight O’s across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 72 O’s.
- V: Cut and fuse 4 1/8" x 4 7/8" rectangles. Cut eight V’s across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 64 V’s.
- E: Cut and fuse 4 1/4" x 5" rectangles. Cut eight E’s across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 64 E’s.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Love Die:
- No template required. The GO! Love die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut GO! Love out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.