How to Die Cut Fleur De Lis Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué. Place fabric on die right sides together to cut pairs.
- Cut and fuse 4 3/4" x 5 1/2" rectangles. Cut seven Fleur De Lis across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 49 Fleur De Lis.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Fleur De Lis Die:
- Looking for a great applique shape? The GO! Fleur De Lis will give your quilts or home decorating projects some flair. Symbolizing the lily, this motif is a favorite that will bring your quilt projects to life.
- No templates required. The GO! Fleur De Lis die includes an applique shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut Fleur De Lis shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.