GO! Qube Mix & Match Block includes:
- (8) GO! Mix & Match 6" x 6" & 10" x10" Dies (with quilt shape number):
- GO! Square-5 1/2" (5" Finished) (Shape 1)
- GO! Square-3" (2 1/2" Finished) (Shape 2)
- GO! Half Square Triangle-5" Finished Square (Shape 3)
- GO! Quarter Square Triangle-5" Finished Square (Shape 4)
- GO! Half Square Triangle-2 1/2" Finished Square (Shape 5)
- GO! Square on Point-4 1/16" (39/16" Finished) (Shape 6)
- GO! Parallelogram 45°-3 3/16" x 4 1/4" Sides (2 1/2 x 3 9/16" Finished) (Shape 7)
- GO! Rectangle-3" x 5 1/2" (2 1/2" x 5" Finished) (Shape 8)
- GO! Cutting Mats-6" x 6" & 10" x 10" (55137, 55111)
- Instructional videos & storage box
- Pattern Booklet with 14 patterns
Why Quilters Love the GO! Qube Mix & Match 10" Block:
- The GO! Qube Mix & Match Block includes everything you need to cut out 10" pieced blocks in one box, just add an AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter and fabric!
- Includes 8 basic quilting shapes designed to work together to create 72 mix & match blocks and more! Most blocks take less than a half hour from cutting to sewing.
- Die numbering system makes it easy to know which shapes you need to create blocks.
- Innovative storage system to keep your dies organized.
- 10" Block works with other GO! Qube sizes: - Based on 4-patch system: GO! Qube 10" Block works with the 5" and 10" shapes included in GO! Qube Specialty Set-Serendipity by Edyta Sitar (55783).
- Easily turn your scraps into organized sewing pieces.
- Everyday value priced.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.