Join Annie Smith for this special two-day class which covers the most important things you need to know about developing your own Color Sense. Learn the key to choosing fabrics for your quilts (even if you’ve been quilting for years), how to keep the design of your quilt from "blending away”, and create a unique quilt that is made with One magical block and Ten fat-quarters. Make sure to see the store sample!
On Day One, which is a NO-Sew day:
• Understanding the Value of Color slide show presentation
• Hands-on demos
• The key to choosing fabric for your quilts
• Enhance your own fabric intuition and see fabrics and quilts in a whole new way
• Fabric play using paste-up blocks, which you’ll make into a resource book
• Choose ten Fat Quarters for a unique quilt
On Day Two, we’ll design blocks for your quilt:
• Design your blocks using Batting Boards
• Learn how to achieve precision piecing using one little notion
• Learn Annie’s tips and tricks for better sewing techniques
• Underscore everything that you learn in Day One
BRING TO CLASS
Click here for supply list.
Note from Annie - you will use everything on this list!!!
Click here for information on Annie's quilt experience.