Custom Quilting: The Process
Custom Quilting: Pricing
- Each layer of the quilt is loaded onto the machine separately.
- The quilt top is basted to the batting and backing. You remove this before binding your quilt.
- Edge to Edge patterns may be sewn off the edges of the quilt (if you plan to bind your quilt by rolling over the backing fabric, you must let us know so we can make adjustments).
- Quick turn around but please allow approximately six weeks.
- Express service is available.
- We will call or E-mail when your quilt is completed.
Click on this link for more information on pricing
Bring your quilt into the shop for a quote!
Mail your Quilts to:
Olde City Quilts
ATTN: Custom Quilting
339 High St
Burlington NJ 08016