Custom Quilting: The Process
Custom Quilting: Pricing
- Each layer of the quilt is loaded onto the machine separately.
- Your quilt top is basted to the batting and backing. You may remove this before binding your quilt.
- Edge to Edge patterns may be sewn off the edges of the quilt (if you plan on binding your quilt by rolling over the backing fabric, please let us know so we can make adjustments).
- Our turn around time is approximately six weeks, however express service is available at an additional cost. We will call you when your quilt is competed.
Edge to Edge: Prices are calculatedby the square inch of your quilt top.
Simple Edge to Edge: $0.0175 per square inch
Medium Density Edge to Edge: $0.02 per square inch
Dense Edge to Edge: $0.03 per square inch
- Includes computerized and/or hand guided quilting
- Consists of one or more designs applied to blocks, sashing or borders: $0.03-$0.05 per square inch
- Consists of all of the above and stitch in the ditch and/or stippling: $0.05 and up
Bring your quilt into the shop for a quote!