Custom Quilting: The Process
Custom Quilting: Pricing
- Each layer of the quilt is loaded onto the machine separately.
- The quilt top is basted to the batting and backing. You remove this before binding your quilt.
- Edge to Edge patterns may be sewn off the edges of the quilt (if you plan to bind your quilt by rolling over the backing fabric, you must let us know so we can make adjustments).
- Quick turn around but please allow approximately six weeks.
- Express service is available.
- We will call or E-mail when your quilt is completed.
Edge to Edge: Prices are calculated by the square inch of the quilt top.
Simple Edge to Edge: $0.0175 per square inch
Medium Density Edge to Edge: $0.02 per square inch
Dense Edge to Edge: $0.03 per square inch
- Includes computerized and/or hand guided quilting
- Consists of one or more designs applied to blocks, sashing or borders: $0.03-$0.05 per square inch
- Consists of all of the above and stitch in the ditch and/or stippling: $0.05 and up.
Bring your quilt into the shop for a quote!
Mail your Quilts to:
Olde City Quilts
ATTN: Custom Quilting
339 High St
Burlington NJ 08016